How do I tell her she's my cinnamon
When she's so sick of sugar synonyms
So I sigh in saccharine sentiment
In the setting sun and six foot sediment
My heartbeat is a monster
My heartbeat is a monster
A broken world and it's mine to conquer
A broken heart but it's mine to offer
My heartbeat is a monster
I'm the Devil when I revel on a level of pantomime innocence
A painted veil I leave no fingerprints
Collapse under the weight of being a gentleman
Echos of endearment the only evidence
That my heartbeat is a monster
My heartbeat is a monster
A broken world and it's mine to conquer
A broken heart but it's mine to offer
My heartbeat is a monster
How do I tell her that she's everything
When my ventricles are severing
This is a quiet storm I'm weathering
So Caliban just doesn't say anything